Recommend an MC cartridge

I have a Pure Fidelity Harmony TT with an Audio Origami PU7 tonearm and Stratos cart (modified Gold Note Donatello Gold) and have ordered a Whest Titan Pro phono stage. I'm looking for a suitable cartridge to replace the Stratos. I prefer something from My Sonic Lab, Ortofon or Hana.

Any suggestions?

dwcda

I ordered an Etsuro Blue Cobalt & AnalogMagik software package with smartTractor. 

I’ve been using an ZYX “Ultimate Airy X” for a couple years now and absolutely love it. Detailed, big soundstage and 3-dimensional. If you have a bright system, it’s probably not the best, as it leans on the brighter side. It’s great with my system, which is very neutral or maybe slightly warm.

@dwcda  Where did you buy the Etsuro Blue from?  It looks like buying direct from Japan would be the best price but I can't figure out how to do that.

If a supplier in the Link can be contacted, they may be able to advise on how to purchase the Urushi Etsuro Blue.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/japan/en/item/search/My+Sonic+Labs/Al_11_Yh_RaSuBpRmMrMv_N_N_0A00ja00_N/