Real world experience with Line Magnetic 805ia

Looking for comments from people with experience using the LM805ia in regards to it's ability to drive mod efficient speakers( say, 89-91db with tube friendly impedance curves 6-8 ohms) at realistic volumes without distortion in a medium sized room, ( 350-400 sq ft. ). I'm talking about full orchestral or large jazz ensemble pieces. 

jim94025

@jim94025   I have indirect experience (dealer auditions) with Devore speakers. A close friend has the 845 Premium, as well as LM's 211 amp and their 129 preamp.

The negative feedback setting for the 805ia is a useful function and will make speaker pairing easier, and wider, and more effective performance and preference wise.

The 805ia has more than enough power for your "mod efficient speakers...in a medium sized room"

If you haven't already, take a look at Christiaan Punter's thorough review of four LM integrateds (including the 805) in HiFi-Advice.

A solid choice!!!  Good luck.

@rnaderi108  Here's the HiFi-Advice review. There are five parts, the other four linked at the bottom of the part 1 page.  Posting here since links aren't allowed via the PM system.

HiFi-Advice Line Magnetic amplifier reviews

The integrated amp is a good value meaning is does pretty much everything pretty good,  The other amps discussed here  I forget the name  Knight or something like that to our ears was better overall sounding but the build construction was just OK in our opinion.  But these integrated amps are around $3K.  Hope this was helpful.