Re-tubing a McIntosh power amp

I have a McIntosh 275 VI tube amp that I am considering changing out the tubes. Not interested in rolling, just upgrading from the stock tubes that it shipped with. Don’t want to go exotic ($$$)  just trying to replace them with some upgraded, reliable tubes. Have any if you done this recently? Looking for suggestions on brands and reliable, fairly priced  tube sources. Thanks!
cincyhound
Thing is tho, by your intent you will in fact be tube rolling!
Are you looking to replace a whole set of signal and OPT’s or a combination of same?
If you are considering replacing valves ( Mainly the KT’s) that you feel.  may be a little tired my first inclination would be Mac factory tested and approved via a Mac dealer.

not rolling but upgraded from stock, oh baby what a quest.

stock tubes from whom, OEM tubes or you bought used? I imagine OEM's put what they believe is best, then people replace/roll. The difference to the OEM of 'stock' tube cost is insignificant to the cost of the amp.

You will get into the issue of Bias, I started a thread about that 1-1/2 yrs ago, after ton's of advice, then Covid, all kinda other new stuff all over the house, did nothing about bias.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/tube-bias-socket-to-me?highlight=bias%2Bsocket%2Bto%2Bme

Since 1973 I have messed with these power tubes: EL37's; EL34's, 6L6; 7581, 5881; 6550, KT88. weak, shorts, got hold of some money, .... a variety of amps and reasons.

Most recent, my Cayin A88T came with used 6550's. I like having spares, got some b'day $, bought some new KT88's. I loved the 6550's, I love the KT88's more. Convinced myself with my own expectation bias?

Source: Brent Jesse, http://www.audiotubes.com/

It currently has the standard McIntosh branded tubes in it. I have just read that they have a pretty high failure rate and there are much better tubes out there for that amp. I want to replace with the same types of tubes (KT 88, 12 AX7A, etc) but switch to a different brand. 
Golden Lyon KT88s. 4-6000 hours

12AX7, 12AZ7, very close. Golden Lyons, Tellies, RCAs (if you can afford and find them) or if you want a sharper edgy valve, PSVANE
all over 5000 up to 7-8000 hours.

They last a LONG time in a new Mac for sure. I have a GG with 15000 hours, I did lose an original power valve within the first 1000 hours.. It was a made in China valve. It said Mcintosh on the side.. LOL it was probably a JJ.
I have Solvex in there now, wonderful valve for the money.

I paid about 75-80 per quad in bulk. 15% failure, no kidding out of the box or within 50 hours.. After they were burned in (and didn't BLOW up).. Just like any other valve.. 5-10000 hours

A quad of Solvex is 125-175.00 close

Regards

Andy at Vintage tube can help you and rather than fireworks Crap shoot he will get you great tubes, graded and matched… for your amp