Rate my rig

Rate my rig here
slikric3000

Showing 15 responses by slikric3000

My Classe CA 400 is out of order for now :( But ya the amc does a good job on a budget, pretty much snagged it for my vintage rig, Pioneer SX 626 - CS 88.
I blew the rail fuses on the Classe and when I replaced them and flipped the switch it was like the 4th of July then started a little fire. Tryin to find someone in the states to repair it, the shipping to and from Canada is around $700. I'm thinkin' Bill Thalmann of Music Technology just gotta get around to emailing him to see if he can do it.
Thanks, I just sent a message to Bill to see if he could get the amp repaired since I'm sitting around today doin nuthin.
The dumb little punk faggots come over here from someone else's post. They never have nothing intelligent to say just come around and act like punk ass kids. In fact I think I will file a complaint on them.
Rel, no point. Just for entertainment purpose only, but your probably not entertained I bet. I mean what else should I put as a title, come watch my vidoe uh huh uh huh uh huh like some inbred hillbilly ?? I was hoping to maybe start a trend that others would post a vid or two of theirs.
More entertainment.

Top playback locations
YouTube watch page91.2%
Mobile devices8.8%
YouTube channel page0.0%
Other0.0%

Female0.0%

Top traffic sources
View referrals from outside YouTube79.2%
Mobile apps and direct traffic18.1%
View referrals from YouTube2.8%
Other0.0%

Geography

Views

United States

Canada

New Zealand

Spain

Australia

Cambodia

Netherlands

1 - 7 of 7
I have since sold the cam for $20 to finance a better cam, a Canon with mic jack, also picked up a krell dac, when my Classe gets out of the shop and I do some mic rolling I am going to post a rate my rig mk2.
The 3 trolls Jperry, Tpreaves and Glory came here from another post. So their dumb asses come here and troll around. Don't come here on my post and troll.
Filed a complaint, these boys need a refresher. We discourage rude or condescending behaviour, but at the same time, we encourage active cooperation and passionate disagreements about audio related issues. Come here with your nonsense you done stepped out of bounds.
A few people on here have the intellect of a small child and I can tell who they are. To respond to the comments they make will just incite more silly nonsense from them because Audiogon and the forums are their life and family. I pity the fools.