Rank Stereophile, & why no Von Schweikert reviews

Why is it that Stereophile has no Von Schweikert reviews in there archives? Did Albert piss them off? How would you rank Stereophile magazine against their competitors such as The Absolute Sound and others. Who is your favorite? Thanks
wjb
Sonance,

That's how I feel. My dealer gets these people in there that buy all the recommded components for the year and think they have a great system because Stereophile says so.
Sonance, Those graphs and measurments are absolutely worthless. The finest measuring gear ever made is on the sides of your head. This is what "The Absolute Sound" used to be about (say in the 1980's). They would plug a piece of gear into their reference system and LISTEN to it for a month. Then they would tell you what they heard. That's all that matters - does it sound like music? They were credible because thay had a reference and replaced one component at a time for extended listening and didn't get bogged down in the specs. The specs don't really matter.
If you try, to the extent you are able, to emulate that methodology, you don't need no stinking graphs and you'll develope a great ear also.
How many Von Schweikert ads do you see? The guys a genius.
The new line is excellent, indeed exceptional. The problem seems to be that the audiophile community is 20% listeners and 80% sheep. I know audiophiles that repeat verbatim what they read. LISTEN, and form your own opinion! If then you can't appreciate the product, move on. Simple. Don't let those that hide behind the internet influence your decision.
You all got to know by now that there's alot of BS in this industry! Most of it from someone who's whining!
Don't believe anything you read or hear and only half of what you see. Everyone has an agenda.
That's right. My Zu Druids were delivered in a black helicopter by three guys in Nixon masks. And they were whining about how I should have bought V.S., whatever that is.