Racks: Box Funriture vs Sistrum

Hi,
Does anyone have experince with both brands?
I am deciding to buy either one for my equipment and I am curious with their performnce.
Thank you.
hamburger
Hi labpro,
I see that you have already gotten the BOX Furniture.

I have tried both the spikes and flat footers on the same parquet floor in my room.  The flat footers sounded better to me. With the spikes on, it sounded "liveless" to me;  a lesser "music".

I wonder what your experience is. Thank you.
My Box Furniture rack is on a carpeted floor so I am using the aluminum cone footers.  In my case, the rack makes my equipment sound more lively, not less, compared to the solid wood furniture I used before.  That is probably the biggest difference I noticed.
To be fair, I just heard of Box Furniture so I can’t make a direct comparison. But common sense should tell you that a piece of wood furniture marketed as an audiophile rack can’t begin to compete with a Sistrum rack or platform that’s scientifically designed to optimize the performance of components.

My Cary 303/300 CD player and Cary 300 SEI integrated amplifier (modified by Stuart Jones - Chapman Audio Systems) are on two special edition Sistrum platforms filled with Micro-Bearings. The platforms rest on APCD-5 Coupling Discs which are on a wood floor. Robert told me the APCD-5 actually absorbs more energy than the wood floor itself! I’m currently using the amp for headphones only so there’s no floor vibration. And I can tell you the difference between listening with the CDP on the floor compared to listening with it on the Sistrum is NIGHT AND DAY — much greater musicality, nuance, detail, dimensionality, dynamics, and emotional engagement with the music!