Quboz/Aurender Issue

Looking for insights and a solution to a most perplexing issue that seems to have arisen as the result of a recent software update with my Aurender N10. I have been streaming Quboz through the Aurender with no issues for quite some time now, but since the software update I now have to log in to Quboz every time I open the Conductor app (previously, the Quboz app was always visible and operational). That is no big deal, but the real problem is that I am getting only thirty second snippets of any track I try to play.

For added context, I am able to use the Quboz app on my iPhone through the system and the tracks play as they should, but so far, I have not been able to find a solution to playing full tracks on Qubox through the Aurender.

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know, please and thanks.

128x128waltersalas

Showing 1 response by mahler123

Cleeds

First let me say that I am glad that the Bryston BDP3 is working for you, and that you are enjoying music with it.  My experience with the BDP3 was the opposite.  It sounded great but I had so many technical issues that I sold for considerably less, but I now use a Melco N100, with which I couldn't be happier.  I also added a CA streamer which I basically use for Internet Radio, AirPlay and Chromecast.

I had to use Bryston CS a lot, and it's also a one man show (Chris Rice).  If he is busy or on vacation, you are SOL.  I would estimate that the BDP worked about 50% of the time that I wanted to use it.  It was such an exercise in frustration that I went back to using CDs most of the time.  The Manic Moose site is a bad joke.  Why can't Bryston do a dedicated app like the competition?  Third party apps were an improvement but still there were many issues.

I was also stupid enough to buy their "factory refreshed" Optical Player.  It rarely made its way through a disc.  When I sent it to Bryston at my expense, it was returned in a completely unchanged state.  I gave up after 2 tries and over $100 In shipping