Qobuz Customer Service is impossible to reach :(

Has anyone had any problems reaching Qobuz customer service?

I am having buffering problems on Windows 10 - Qobuz App.   It is not my internet, it is not always happening, Roon NUC works fine, I have changed buffering settings, cleared my caches, etc... -- I think the Qobuz App is the problem.

I am unable to stream to my Headphone amp via Qobuz because of this.

The Qobuz website "chat" is just continuously saying 3 hours, 5 hours, Not Seen, etc..  an email to support@qobuz.com has gone unreturned on 3 attempts over the last week.

Looking for a friend.   I love the content on Qobuz - not sure why their app sucks.  It doesn't even give any diagnostic or information on a server connection or similar.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

rrodell367

Showing 1 response by mahler123

Qobuz CS was terrible.  I had a billing problem when I first signed up.  First I was playing through my computer but then purchased the Bluesound streamer and after registering it on Bluesound I discovered I was being billed twice.  Their response to emails was at best described as “cryptic “ (“We have no record of you in our files”; after sending them pdfs of the credit card bills no response whatsoever).  I had to contact the credit card company to stop being billed at all, then re registered a month later with a different email address, having by then junked the PC for streaming.  After a few years of Qobuz I recently cancelled when I switched to Apple Music and I did the cancellation through the Credit Card company, not wishing to repeat the experience