Puritan PSM156

Hello All,

I came across this product while searching Power Conditioners. Puritan PSM156.

Does anyone have one, or, does anyone know anything about it, and how it would stand up to or even better the more popular and well known brands?
loganfan

@protegimus 

I realised I hadn't answered your questions.

Since I ordered everything from the UK, I got them all at once. PSM156, Ultimate power cable, and Ground Master City.

My modem/router are plugged into an iFi Powerstation, and powered by a Plixir Elite dual power supply. With the EtherRegen on the system end, my other switch can go on the dirty end.

One of the DXE Iso Plus will go by the modem, with an Acoustic Revive RLI 1Gb Triple C Lan Isolator. From modem to switch and to router.

Thanks @jerrybj, appreciate the update and info. I'm also in the UK.

To complement the FI-33 NCF(R) socket, I replaced the Puritan Classic+ C19 connector and mains plug with
Oyaide C-237 Rhodium/Silver plated 20A IEC plug, C19
Furutech FI-1363R NCF UK Mains Plug (90 degree)

respectively.
The Oyaide is also a nice piece and far less expensive than the equivalent Furutech FI-32, however the Furutech parts are of better construction.

Apologies to the OP for the digression ...what's your thoughts on the EtherRegen? I've read mixed reports.
I've not come across the Acoustic Revive part specifically, will look it up.

I purchased a 156 and a 106 DC-11 from a great dealer, Mike Kay of Audio Archon.  They 106 provides power to my 3-amp home theater setup as well as a Marantz surround processor.  I'm using the 156 to clean up power to my network (router, modem, switch, fiber/ethernet converters, etc.) that feeds my 2 channel systems.  They've only been plugged in for 48 hrs but have made a tremendous difference.  The 2 channels systems have a blacker background than I've ever had in this setup and produce powerful dynamics.  The noise riding on the network was bad despite me having spent a fair amount of time and money optimizing them before this (audiophile cables, sbooster linear power supplies, etc).  I can't wait to hear them after they've got some more time on them.  Now is a $2400 power purifier used strictly for network hardware overkill?  Maybe to some, but given the investment I have in my 2-channel systems I don't think so.  I'm happy I got them and recommend them as well as Audio Archon without reservation.

@ihmeyers I just ordered an interconnect from Mike. He responded to emails on a Sunday. Shipped the cable this morning. 

At the last AXPONA show the Puritan company had a table (Not a vendor) and I asked them if they thought I should upgrade my power cable from the stock cable to a better one and they said it probably wasn't worth it. I took their advice!