PSVANE Discussion & Impressions Thread

Hi everyone,

We are the official PSVANE team, and we are thrilled to announce the release of our latest Horizon series vacuum tubes. This discussion thread is dedicated to engaging with you and addressing any questions you might have about PSVANE vacuum tubes.

With 16 years of experience in the tube sector, our team is empowered by many seasoned experts. We invite everyone to join in sharing, communicating, and discussing any questions and knowledge about vacuum tubes here.

128x128alightronics

@alightronics 

Thanks for the reply. I ordered a pair of 12au7's instead. Looking forward to hear how they compare to the bugle boys I am listening to now.

I recently purchased Psvane Horizon 12BH7 from Amazon. At $58.99 for a pair, the price was right. They arrived in a lightly bubbled envelope with no additional packaging other than the Psvane boxes they came in. These tubres should not just be shoved into an envelope with nothing else.

The tubes had no visual damage. So far they sound pretty good in a circuit that includes much more expensive tubes. I cannot speak of the Psvane Horizon longevity because they only have a few hours on them

The packaging from Amazon is a big concern though. Mine arrived safely but the next shipment could easily have tubes damaged through poor packaging. Because of this, I will not buy more expensive Psvane tubes like the ACME 274B unless there is better assurance around Amazon packaging. 

The Horizon series is priced low enough so may be worth the risk, but even those should have better packaging.