PSVANE Discussion & Impressions Thread

Hi everyone,

We are the official PSVANE team, and we are thrilled to announce the release of our latest Horizon series vacuum tubes. This discussion thread is dedicated to engaging with you and addressing any questions you might have about PSVANE vacuum tubes.

With 16 years of experience in the tube sector, our team is empowered by many seasoned experts. We invite everyone to join in sharing, communicating, and discussing any questions and knowledge about vacuum tubes here.

128x128alightronics

@knotscott Yes, our products on Amazon are priced per pair.

Thank you so much for your interest in our products!

We warmly welcome you to give them a try.😉

@trivema 

Your collection of amplifiers and tube-based audio equipment is truly impressive! You have the opportunity to experience a wide range of mainstream vacuum tube models. 

Currently, the Horizon Series is sold directly by us, the official PSVANE brand, on Amazon in the US. You can conveniently purchase the Horizon series there. 

Thank you for your interest!

Hello, my amp uses kt150 the Tung-Sol have proven to have quality issues, I have had 4 flame out in 18 months of use. Has anything been done to make the kt150 more reliable. Also you have different versions of this tube I have found kt150pt, kt150j and kt150art, could you explain the difference between these 3 versions.

Thanks

Alightronics:

How would you describe the difference(s) between the EL 34 UK (currently using) and the new Horizon EL 34's? Thanks in advance. 

@sps55n Greetings!

Regarding your concerns about the reliability of the KT150, the Horizon series features the latest coating technology and a more robust design structure. These improvements address the issues found in previous KT150 products. 

As for the different KT150 products you mentioned, currently, only the KT150-PTJ (KT150J) is still in production. This is our entry-level product, offering a warm and powerful sound. 

Therefore, we highly recommend you try our Horizon KT150. This model provides a more comprehensive sound, richer layers, and better longevity, as it is our latest product.😊