Problem: DAC or streamer San Francisco east bay help

This is addressed to my audiophile neighbors. A while back my Innousdisplayed: DAC disconnected. I tried everything under the sun to figure out the problem. Innous thinks it's a DAC issue. Ben at MOJO Audio doesn't agree. Is there anyone out there between El Cerrio and North Oakland/Lakeshore who has a streaming system that I may bring my DAC to. I called Music Lovers Audio, agreed to pay them to check my DAC there. They said no. Sending the DAC back will bev expensive not to mention the cost of service. Yes, Innous will probably agree to a remote meeting. The easiest and most hassle free solution is what I'm requesting.Anyone? Thank you so much.

128x128bander

@g9taylor -- Just a heads up.  Be prepared for the Audigon Moderators to pounce on any Direct Message between Members that has ANY information that the Mods deem as personal "Contact Data", i.e., home addresses, telephone numbers, etc.  I've had messages deleted which claimed were violating the rules about sharing personal data.  None of the messages came close to sharing addresses or phone numbers -- I had to send follow-up questions to the Mods asking, "Are you confusing my messages with someone else's messages?", because it made no sense.  As best as I can tell, Audiogon believes any shared contact information is someone trying to transact a business sale and cut Audiogon out of the sales process.  I just wanted you to be prepared if you had trouble with Direct Messages. 

@g9taylor 

@bander 

My pleasure.   I hope you get the issue figured out.  Very nice of you, g9, to offer assistance.  That made my day seeing the offer of help.