ProAc Tablette Reference Eight Signature

Has anyone heard the Tablette Reference Eight Signature ? I currently have Super Tabletts (for the past 15 yrs) and was wondering if anyone has done a comparison. After all this time I'm still really happy with the imaging, depth and midrange clarity. I love the Super Tablettes but would like a little more bass extension. The room we use these in dictates the use of some the size of the ProAc Tabs. If I can't find them I guess I'll just have to get some Bose... just kidding. Unfortunately the nearest ProAc dealer is about 1.5 hr away. I'm a little supprised that they don't have anyone in the Boston area.

Bruce
btrvalik
I haven't heard the Tablette Reference Eight, but have also been frustrated that there is no dealer in northern New England.
You should check out the current issue of The Absolute Sound, they have a review of these.
I can't say that my auditioning memory goes back to include your speakers. I have listened to the Refernence 8s against the 1SC. I like each for a different reason. The 8s are more forward and faster than the 1Sc and are just as clean and detailed. They almost have more bass presence and they are not as stand sensitive.

If you are going to spend the 1800 on them, look for an old pair of Signature 50s. These sound better than the 1SC and Reference 8. They are hard to find.
From the description it sounds like the signature version of the ref 8 is quite a bit different than the non-sig. I'm wondering if these will have similar qualities to the sig 50? They have a new woofer design with rare earth neodymium bar magnets so they have plenty of flux to work with...