Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
@kclone ,
Good to know that you are still hanging on to your ProAcs. One thing to know - you have (probably) NOT heard the full potentials of these loudspeakers. I recently introduced the Inakustik power conditioner and later a Inakustik power cord in the system. And this positively transformed my listening experience.
Those Proacs can scale.  I've heard them a few times with all different electronics and cabling.  Personally, I love the AQ stuff as it's just so neutral.  I've seen dealers showing them with cables that are a bit unbalanced to MY ears and it tips the high end to the point I feel fatigued.  

They are very revealing, but are not that difficult to match up with electronics IMHO
Has any of you guys ever tried the D48R with a SET amp with an 845? I currently drive mine with either a Gryphon Diablo 300 or with a fully restored Audio Innovations 500 integrated in (false) triode configuration, and l like them much more with tubes. Speaker and IC cables are Kubala-Sosna Emotion. I am considering a pair of old Cary 805C monoblocks, with that magical midrange 
I changed up my amplification for my D-40r speakers and I am now using a pair of Luxman MB-3045 factory modified to use 6550 tubes, coupled with a Luxman CL-35 III or a new production CL-38uC.

The best combination I have heard so far in my limited experience. I have not tried a SET amp yet, but will let you know my thoughts if I try one. 

Best Regards,

Jim Perry

What are the CROSSOVER points for the D48R ?  Can't find those specs anywhere ?  WTF ?