PrimaLuna ProLogue Two vs ProLogue Premium

Hi,

can you help me someone?Now Im playing with ProLogue Two.But Im thinking about ProLogue Premium.Can I get more of Premium or have to stay with Two?

What I meen:
http://www.kohutaudio.sk/novinky/uploader/pl_prologuepremint_hfw.pdf

Here in this review is man talking something about light bass.So it will play worse in bass line like is playing ProLogue Two?Have you got someone some experiences please?Will I be better with Premium like now Im with Two?

Thank you so much for answer.

Best regards from Slovakia.
xtream
Tomcy6 makes a good point. I had Triangle Cometes but really heard my PL2 when I got some Ref 3A de Capos. Best improvement to my system.
I've gotten fantastic results from tube rolling in my prologue six, I would think you could get the same results in your ProLogue two. Tung Sol EL 34's made a big difference for me. Sorry I can't be of any help with your question.
I have owned the ProLogue Two for several years now and have been very satisfied. I've always had speakers which are easy to drive and I think thats the most important feature to consider with either model of amp. If I were in your shoes, I would go with the ProLogue Two and put the savings towards some really nice tubes. Thats where I wind up spending my cash. Regarding your concerns about the bass, thats been more dependent on speakers and the 12ax7 and 12au7 tubes for me.