Primaluna Evo 400 Preamp pairing with McIntosh MC1502

Greetings of the day.This is my first post in this forum. I am faced with a peculiar problem of preamp / amp pairing. 
Without going into the history of how this happened ( that's a long story ) I have a brand new Primaluna Evo400 pre amp and a brand new Mc1502 power amp on its way to me. These were procured on order specifically and returns and exchanges are not an option. 

My question is , has anyone worked with this combination or heard this before. While individually they are both stellar performers , I am concerned about possible synergy deficiencies. If this forum can offer feedback or advise ways to counter any possible synergy issues by way of sources , cables , speakers.  I would be grateful.

Currently I run a Musical Fidelity M6 500i with Elac FS249 speakers ,my source is exclusively HDD digital music and streaming from Tidal , Spotify , Apple and other similar services through a Cambridge Audio CXN v2. My music preferences are , Jazz , slow blues , Saxophone and lounge / house music. Classic rock on occasion. 

Thank you in advance and I look forward to all your inputs. 
bharat

@bharat . The dac in the T2 is a very good one but I've never really compared it to other dacs other than the LUMIN U1 Mini and T+A DAC 8 I used to have. The separates were very good but I prefer the T2 especially with the S-Booster.  The advantages of separates however is the flexibility of changing the dac to the flavor you want.  Not sure of your budget? 

Thanks Samzx12 , The problem with my region is that many of the Hi fi brands are not available , at least for testing and trials. 

Fortunately I’m in the US 6-8 times a year and can get issues easily addressed .I’d prefer to stick to brands made in the US or have a strong US rep . Ill even pick up the DAC there. 

Ill see what I can try here especially the T2 and get some listening time in with different DACs in the US with a tube set up. This could take some time , but no hurry. I reached out to Mike at Audioarchon who I understand is a member here and deals with high quality DACs. Awaiting his reply. 

Mike at Audioarchon is a great guy to deal with and will give good advice.  I purchase my U1 Mini from him but since sold it as mentioned above.  You have a nice budget and I'm sure Mike will give you several options. Keep us posted please  :)