Primaluna Evo 400 Preamp pairing with McIntosh MC1502

Greetings of the day.This is my first post in this forum. I am faced with a peculiar problem of preamp / amp pairing. 
Without going into the history of how this happened ( that's a long story ) I have a brand new Primaluna Evo400 pre amp and a brand new Mc1502 power amp on its way to me. These were procured on order specifically and returns and exchanges are not an option. 

My question is , has anyone worked with this combination or heard this before. While individually they are both stellar performers , I am concerned about possible synergy deficiencies. If this forum can offer feedback or advise ways to counter any possible synergy issues by way of sources , cables , speakers.  I would be grateful.

Currently I run a Musical Fidelity M6 500i with Elac FS249 speakers ,my source is exclusively HDD digital music and streaming from Tidal , Spotify , Apple and other similar services through a Cambridge Audio CXN v2. My music preferences are , Jazz , slow blues , Saxophone and lounge / house music. Classic rock on occasion. 

Thank you in advance and I look forward to all your inputs. 
bharat
@kennyc Thanks KennyC. I will leave the system on for an hour at least before operating them. 
@samzx12
Thanks samzx12 , I will keep that in mind. Depending on the how the system sounds with the speakers that I have ( they are on the brighter side.) I will change tubes to get a more balanced sound .  I will reach out once this is up and running. Thank you.

Update January to the MC1502 and Primaluna Evo 400 combo.

Happy new year everyone. After much delays , travels , covid related Isolation and quarantine , I finally got the set up done.  IT IS SUBLIME. The music is just better. The Mids are delightful and ( for want of  better words ) full and Juicy. The bass is as I like it and the highs are non fatiguing.  Just when I thought that the sound  couldnt get better , another track makes me stop and take notice again and enjoy the sound and music.

Any case , after 2 months of reveling in the music , I couldnt help but wondering "whats next". What can I do to upgrade the other components in my Audio Chain. My Source is Cambridge Audio CXN V2 with Tidal and Spotify . and my speakers are Elac FS249s Floor standers.

My question is to the forum  is this... At this juncture,  would adding a DAC such as the Denafrips Venus or terminator or similar be better. in any way ? Of course   while keeping the CXN v2 streamer.   Alternately  Would upgrading to a  streamer / DAC be a good option. Such as a Lumin T2 or an Auralic  etc make more sense? Im quite happy with my speakers and the way they all sound together so I will make speaker and cable updates later.

Your advise on this and any additional inputs would be most welcome and very much appreciated. Of course If Im chasing my tail , please let me know as well.

I have a LUMIN T2 with S-Booster and love it. I do prefer the one box solution over the separate DAC and streamer. Less real estate and power cables to deal with.  

@samzx12  Thanks Samzx. I have heard good things about the T2. Would the Dac segment in the T2 be comparable to some of the dedicated DACs?  I Was thinking about Bricasti or the Some of the DCS models. ( NOT the Bartok. Thats way out) Rockna , Hydravox and others that are considered "detailed". It may work very well with a tube set up. I could be wrong of course. As for real estate , the rack I have has 2 empty slots which can accomdate the separates.