Prima Luna Evo100 Phono anyone?

There are many reviews written on this phono stage and all of them are very positive, so much so that I may match this with my Rega P10 over the Rega's Aura. I cannot find any discussion here regarding this phono preamp. I like to see what owners, not reviewers have to say regarding the Evo100 phono.

128x128desalvo55

I've had mine for 6 months.

This Steve Hoffman  thread goes nowhere. The PL can't  be equally compared because there isn't a similar build on the market.  

If you're the type to listen for hiss at max volume between tracks, the PL will lose against just about  everything when using MC. MC gain on most is done with transformer/FET. 

Other than that, it delivers the tube presentation that the best SS attempts to copy.

My ears seem to agree  with most said in the reviews

It’s the best phono preamp I’ve owned, and one of the least expensive. It beat my solid state Pass XP-27, and I think it will match or exceed much more expensive tubes units that don’t have tube rectification.  
It’s the only phono preamp I’ve had in my system that doesn’t fatigue me when playing massed strings.