Preamp with selectable outputs?

This seems like it should be a relatively common option, but maybe there aren’t a lot of people that would use it? Or maybe I’m not thinking about it correctly? Either way… this is what I think I’m looking for: I’d like to have a remote controlled preamp with the ability to select which amp I’m using. My listening room is also my office so I’ve got my speaker amp on one end of the room and my headphone amp (on my desk) on the other end. Currently I have a separate DAC on my desk connected to my computer but I’d like to move things around and consolidate my sources (use a single DAC) and use my streamer instead of computer. I listen to mostly digital and I’m looking to spend as much under $2k as possible.

If it would help, this is my system… (Magna Mano mkIII > W4S DAC2 DSDse, Clearaudio Concept > MS Phenomena I) > Freya+ > Modwright KWA 100 > Zu Union 6; Computer > Black Ice Glass DAC Wi-Fi > Decware Taboo mkIII > various headphones

claytron3001

It is not that common a requirement and adding switches can compromise the sound quality.

I simply use cable splinters on my office system to go to my amp and headphone amp. Then I can use either. There are one piece gold splitters so one cable plugs in directly and another tap sticks out at 90 degrees. They work well. 

I was once told that when connecting two amplifiers to a preamp having two outputs run in paraellel that the imput impedance of both amplifiers have to be considered in reference to the output impedance of the preamp even when using only one amplifier at a time.

If this is true, the amplifier having the lowent input impedance will have the greatest influence on the total impedance seen by the preamp.