Preamp for Parasound A21+ with Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 speakers

Looking for reasonable preamp for Parasound A21+ with Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 speakers. I was thinking about Parasound P6 preamp. 

romam901

I owned the A21+ and liked it. I found it a bit warm, so I used the low-cost neutral Benchmark LA4 preamp with it and thought it was a great combo. They have a 30-day home trial.

If you want a bit more warmth than the LA4, then my other preamp, the Holo Audio Serene would work nicely with the A21+. I use the Serene today with the CODA #16, which shares some sonic character with the A21+.

My third preamp is also rather good but very warm sounding and has no remote control. It is the new Class A Schitt Mjolnir v3. I like my other 2 preamps more, but the Mjolnir is surprisingly good.

All 3 suggestions can be found from $1300-$3300.

@yyzsantabarbara  Does the Holo Audio Serene have an HT Bypass? and is the display defeat able? I'm also considering a Sim audio Moon 740p, currently using a Musical Fidelity Ms8.

@jdub39 The Holo does not have anything related to HT. It is a pure 2 channel preamp.

BTW - I heard the new 791 SimAudio preamp last week. It was connected to the 761 amp and Paradigm Persona 9H speakers.

I think my Holo Serene and Schitt Yggi+ OG DAC are better than the much more expensive 791. Though the 791 was great and simple (1 box). I did love the 761 amp and will be looking to get that as one of my 2 long -term amps (the other being the CODA #16 amp).

you may want a tube preamp.

The main issue with the P6 is that it has a zillion features. Are you planning to use them, such as the phono in, sub out, crossover, balanced in and out, etc. It's more like a swiss army knife preamp and not a fine "Wüsthof"