Pre-amp for a NYAL Moscode 300?

Hi all: I am about to receive A NYAL Moscode 300 amp, which is good. I don't have ANY technical info whatsoever for this old guy, though, and can't find any data on the web. This is not good, since I can't pre-amp shop without knowing the impedances, etc. Anyone know this amp at all, or can suggest a suitable pre-amp? I think it's likely going to want a solid state pre, and I'd like an integrated mm phono stage (it's a secondary system, so I don't need real high end off the phono here) but it's not critical. I am also considering something like a used CJ PV10A or PV10AL with outboard phono pre as an option, but again, without the data I'm kinda stuck. Thanks for any help you can provide! chas
costrosk362c

Showing 1 response by audiopath

Steve Sank in Albuquerque NM has bought the rights and Moscode name from widow of the guy that started Moscode. He repairs them, he modifies them (upgrades the caps, wiring, connectors, etc.), and he is very opinionated about what works with them. If you want to contact Steve, send me an email and I'll try to get his phone # for you.