Prana Distribution

Prana Distribution LLC located in Cambridge, MA...

Have you heard about them ? Do you have any references ? (good / bad)

I'm asking because a recent deal with them hasn't gone very well... 

idler-21st

Medford, MA, is 17 minutes from Cambridge, MA, by car.  The discrepancy in location is hardly an indication of criminality.

So what’s the beef?

Hi All,

I'm the owner of Prana Distribution.  Idler-21st, (who began this thread)  is the owner of an idler turntable company called Semper Sonus based in Portugal.  He's a very talented engineer who makes a very interesting turntable.  During the pandemic we did something we have never done.  We ordered a product without first auditioning it.  We ordered 4 of these tables out of excitement for an idler table that was engineered from the ground up (not based on a vintage table) that was also somewhat attainable. (it can be had, with an arm for around $10k)   

We're still excited about it.

We do have some internal issues to work out with Paolo over the coming weeks which will hopefully quell the need to air our business frustrations in a public forum. I understand his frustration and anger and likely feeling as though this was his only recourse.  I hope to amend that premise.  We've been in business in one form or another for 14 plus years.  We've managed to maintain good relationships with many manufacturers for most of those years. 

I want to publicly apologize to Paolo for not being a better communicator where this instance was concerned.  I hope you take a look at his table.  They're really quite something.  We don't have them on our website yet, (I wanted to sort some things out with Paolo first) but you can find them here

We do have them in stock.

Regarding our addresses.  Our LLC is listed at an office in Cambridge.  Something that was common practice in my previous professional life, which I just kept up.  We have retail square footage in Gloucester, MA and in Medford, MA...both by appointment only.   There is another local site slated for 2024. 

I will close this matter/thread for the moment... I'll give some additional time for Fred to sort HIS "issues" with me.