Power strip manufacturers?

I need four more outlets. Anyone know of any other power strips other than the PS Audio Juice Bar and the Cardas one? I want to check out as many as I can before I decide. Thanks. leo.
leoturetsky
Where can I buy the Wiremold power strips ? I went to Home Depot a couple of weeks ago and all I found was the long version (for bench use ?). Thanks.
Go to Mapleshade Tweaks at http://www.ec-securehost.com/MapleshadeRecords/Tweaks.html

They claim their Clearview power strip "smokes" the major line condition manufacturers, and they have a 30 day money back guarantee
Someone please go try the Mapleshade powerstrip and let us know how it performs in your system = D. I have the Clearview powercord, and it's great with preamps and my Meridian 518. However, it causes hum with my amp and it makes my dac go crazy, the clocking device never stops clicking.) So, I am weary of getting a whole strip because it might make my whole system go crazy.
I'm using an ESP power distributor with 4 duplexes that I highly recommend you try. Pricey, but comes with an ESP reference power cord.