power cords with active shielding

Has anyone tried any power cords with active shielding?  I would appreciate any comparisons or opinions towards power cords with active shielding.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjames1969
All of my cables have some form of active shielding and it is very effective but with some caveats. Battery powered shielding, such as DBS from AudioQuest is painless and easy to use but don’t disconnect the batteries as it will take 48-72 hours to fully reform the field and in the interim the cables will sound thin and edgy. I have all AQ interconnects and a number of AQ power cables (btw the new Dragon power cords are quite astounding). Mains powered shielding such as on older SR Cables is also very good but you need to be prepared to invest in the power supplies. There is an extensive thread (search Spallone) on the value in upgrading the wall warts that come with the SR active cables and I can attest to the impact - you get even better results with a dedicated supply such as the transporter. The newer SR cables drive the shield directly without need for external power but the introduce the need for a separate ground, which is another story and complication

in summary them active shielding works but it brings a level of cost and complexity along with it and you need to be prepared to tweak things to get the best out of it
I had s disaster ofDynerhistic shielding 14 receptacles between 
Power cords ,interconnect ,and speaker cables ,plus 
Which really ticked me off they use wall warts .to get the better wall warts then the ones it comes with $400 Each  scam city and less then $10 of mini circuit board resistors and a few other  things 
If I am spending $ 1200 for interconnect  the $10 in parts better wall warts should come with it . My friend had non  active csbles 
From Verastarr for less or similar money and was a much more natural cable .I havd sold all my synergistic and Verastarr are my 
New go to cables .beware of all the optional add one before buying. Anything.
Regarding induced current in the “neutral” conductor, one reason to use balanced power is that both the “hot” and neutral conductors are energized, each at 60 volts, but 180 degrees out of phase with each other. This not only avoids the induced current problem but, as with balanced circuitry, causes powerline harmonics to cancel each other out.
Power cable hot and neutral conductors are carrying the same current in opposite directions being, in a sense, "balanced". Twisting them will make them exposed to external fields evenly causing cancellation. Same goes for radiated field from the cable. This works perfect as long as pitch of the twist is shorter than wavelength of the offending signal (4.9" for 2.4GHz). This makes practically no noise induction in ground wire. Twisting also increases capacitance (not important) and reduces inductance (important).

As for balanced circuitry - it does not reduce normal mode powerline harmonics the same way as balanced audio amplifier does not remove harmonics of the music - it only reduces harmonics produced by amplifier itself and only even harmonics (does nothing to odd harmonics). Balanced input supposed to reduce common mode noise. Power supply transformer does that already. Shield, in instrumentation/measurement amps cables, is usually driven with common mode input signal. This scheme eliminates capacitance between shield and signal wires for common mode noise reducing greatly capacitive pick-up. It works quite well, but I’m not sure if it makes any audible difference with power cables.
Guys, thank you for your feedback!

@kijanki 

My power cords appear to be picking up cellular activity in the 700-900MHz range.  So you say twisting them will help reduce the cellular signal I seem to be picking up?