Power cord upgrade

I want to upgrade power cords for my streamer, Aurender A15 which currently has a Shunyata v14 digital.

And Puritan 156 which has the classic cord it comes with.

I believe in system synergy, so I am leaning towards Transparent, and/or Audioquest.

I have ARC ref5se with the Transparent Reference, and ref75se with the AQ Hurricane.

Guess my thought is the streamer and 156 PC are maybe a bottleneck. Won't know without trying, right? I am satisfied with the over all sound now, so looking for more of it. Make any sense??

128x128skids

Also Hijiri.

On my "must try list". Along with that other Japanese cable manufacturer Acrolink, which I believe was a division of Hitachi metals; they could be believed to have the true 7N copper, they claim to use it. 

Having a couple audio buddies that you share the hobby with is a really excellent way of hearing just what a different cable in YOUR system will sound like.  You can try it in several different components.  Be careful not to judge too quickly.  I now have an excellent PC that initially didn't sound that good.  It took a couple days of being in the system to show its real SQ.  If the newer one to you doesn't sound noticeably better, it would be better to keep what you have.  A slight improvement or just different sound in general is not a wise decision to keep.  I have 2-3 good audio buddies and we try stuff and listen to each other's system fairly often.  Having a couple additional sets of ears give their opinion is quite helpful.  All of our systems are now considerably better than when we first became friends. In fact, they're darn good sounding.   Plus it's a lot of fun listening and helping each other with something that really interests us.

Bob