Power cord upgrade

I want to upgrade power cords for my streamer, Aurender A15 which currently has a Shunyata v14 digital.

And Puritan 156 which has the classic cord it comes with.

I believe in system synergy, so I am leaning towards Transparent, and/or Audioquest.

I have ARC ref5se with the Transparent Reference, and ref75se with the AQ Hurricane.

Guess my thought is the streamer and 156 PC are maybe a bottleneck. Won't know without trying, right? I am satisfied with the over all sound now, so looking for more of it. Make any sense??

128x128skids

The debate as to whether power cords have an audible impact on the audio output of sound systems has been going on for years.  There is an excellent article written by Kurt Denke (Blue Jeans Cables)

https://www.audioholics.com/audio-video-cables/power-cables 

on this subject in Audioholics dated April 29, 2011.  As far as the power cables that are in the middle to high end audio that equipment manufacturers use, I tend to trust their engineering.  By that I mean would they risk degrading the performance of their brand by opting to install a poor-quality cable to supply power to their equipment?  I know that my response does not answer your query, but as with many aspects of our hobby/passion power cord "upgrades" is a subjective one.  In the end purchase whatever satisfies your desires because life is short.

That depends on the Tornado model,  if you used the HC I can see that just too big for the application , I spoke with AQ engineers the geometries are different for the far less demanding Source products like Dac Streamers ,DDC Reclockers ,preamps , this is why they developed the Source Tornado. The Engineers offered this information without me asking them .they took the time to explain ,myself a technical person appreciated this. Perrotta Consultants has a Special pricing on these . 

The only thing you'll achieve by buying a new expensive power cord is having something that might look pretty compared to a standard cable. But besides that, you won't hear a single difference. You might actually be introducing noise. That's snake oil for ya. If you're not happy with the sound of something, check your room acoustics, make sure you have a capable amp, and/or replace your speakers. That's it.  Everything else is a waste of your money.

@squared80 You do have a valid point on the room acoustics but not on power cables. Guessing you have a lo to mid-fi system and should head on back to ASR.