Power Cord for Accuphase Amplifier

I have a new Accuphase P-4600 amplifier and am looking for a power cord to replace the stock. So far I’ve tried the Cullen Crossfire and the IceAge OFC Frankencable. While both cables have worked well on my source components they have not performed better than the stock on the amplifier. So to those who have Accuphase amplifiers what power cable has worked for you?

As I mentioned in other threads Accuphase strongly recommends that you use only the stock cord and so far that has been the best. The. other two have resulted in a darker sound with less soundscape openness. 

I’ve been trying to stay under $500 for the cord but would be willing to go a little higher if it improves the amps performance. 

jfrmusic

.......I had owned the following Accuphase amps ; the  P-6100 and also the P-7100 and then went to their pure class A amp the the A -75. I first started out with the Cardas Clear Beyond and then to the Cardas Clear Beyond XL power cords. The Cardas power cords all worked well to my ears and were sweet and warm and detailed but not the final word on being truly detailed. I had them in place for about 6-7 years. However, when I bought the A-75 I knew I needed something a little more coherent and with more slam as the amp was a class A as I had noted. I now have the Shunyata Omega QR on that amp and it is getting the juice it needed and that baby now sings. Note : Shunayta has a new upper line of power cords so the Omega's QR's may be found at a really good price. Just my two cents .....  

+1 @lalitk Audience is excellent. I owned several different power cords, interconnects and speaker cables. Their power cords (AU24se-i which were replaced by Studio One) are probably one of the best power cords I ever heard on 3 different DACs. They’re ever so slightly warm but not rolled off, with great bass and mids. I also highly recommend Audience speaker cables. AU24SX and FrontRow are fantastic. 

…I find the responses here frustrating but typical anymore as the OP specifically asked about power cords on Accuphase amps . Don’t people read the question ?  It is amazing …. 

I would say any recommendation within a context of a completely different system and room acoustics, even if using the same amplifier, given unknown personal preferences and perception of good sound, isn’t any more valid than a general recommendation for a power cord that works great on amplifiers.

I wouldn’t be that frustrated if I were you garebear…

@garebear

Thanks however that one is way more than I’m prepared to pay. But will add Shunyata to my list.