Power Conditioner Cables

Upgrading the power cord for my DAC, which plugs into a power conditioner, then realized the conditioner itself
is using just its own original stock rubber cord (which is, however, replaceable). Seems there would be no point unless I first upgrade the power conditioner cord. Never occurred to me before because, apart from the DAC, the only source components using the conditioner lack replaceable power cords of their own.

Funny I don't recall ever reading about upgrading the power cords on conditioners. Bet there are many here who know something about this .  .  .
hickamore
I'm not the most experienced audiophile, but from what I've learned in this type of a situation the cord from the conditioner to the wall is the most important. Next would be amp then other components (i.e. sac). I had exceptional results for low buy-in with the Audioquest NRG-Y3. Eventually moved up to the Blizzard (which is crazy good), but felt the price to performance ratio of the NRG-Y3 was exceptional.
What power conditioner are you using?
And yes, installing a high quality aftermarket PC on a conditioner should make a very audible improvement.

The gauge of the cable depends on the type and size of the power conditioner and the components being used.

lowrider57, using a Quattro Premier with replaceable PC for digital preamp, phono preamp, DAC, and CD. (Tube line stage and power amp plug straight into PS Audio wall outlets, while TT, laptop, FM tuner, cassette player and record cleaner, all with fixed PCs, use a Furman strip also having fixed PC).

Now I learn the Quattro is actually a POS and I am better advised to  replace that piece first. So maybe my question should have been what's the best bargain power conditioner on the market!