Plinius 8100 vs Classe Cap 100 or 150?

I have Sonus Faber Concertino's with a PSB sub. Has anyone compared these amps with a similiar warm sounding monitor speaker? I would like a very punchy quick midbass, extended treble - yet not bright and a midrange, vocal range with presence and imaging size that is lifelike in size. Also transparancy is important too.
Thankyou in advance for your input.
gregg
Your requirements are very specific. And it's great that you have narrowed down to two choices. Best if you auditioned in your home. Virtually impossible to make a choice without listening in your home. But, I do like the Plinius sound. Good Luck
Just two days ago I auditioned the Classe CAP-101 versus the Plinius 8100 (also listened to the Simaudio i-3). My speakers are polar opposites from yours ... floor-standing JMlabs which are quick and detailed.

Here's what I have for you:

The Classe is very nice. Great aesthetics. Solid sound. Really good detail. Excellent value. You won't be dissapointed if this is the route you decide.

But the Plinius just got ahold of me and didn't let go. It had the extra little bit of purity that, while subtle, was enough to justify the purchase. It was a beautiful day on Sunday but all I wanted to do was listen to music. The 100wpc works wonders with my Cobalts. Very impressive.

They are just now introducing the new 9100 so you may be able to find a good deal on an 8100. Alternatively, there are a couple for sale on this site.

There are many integrated amp contenders at that price range. Try a couple and pull the trigger.