Phono preamp with multiple inputs?? Suggestions please!!

Hi all!

I have 2 tables one is a suspended design and I have 3 tonearms… currently on the market for one with multiple inputs. One of my arms contains a mono cartridge, hence need a mono switch. I like to have one box solution. Would love to control adjustments on the fly but definitely not necessary. I just want that option if possible..

Possibilities are;

Mofi master phono

lab 12 Melto 2 

moonriver 505  

Any other suggestions or recommendations you are currently using?

Appreciate and suggestions!! Happy Spinning and have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

128x128shinemaster

Appreciate the response @lewm

@dogberry I used one created some noise for me. I can definitely give that one a try. Where do you attach your ground? 

Perhaps an Aesthetix Rhea?

I have a Phasemation EA-350 which has 3 inputs, two of which you can utilize XLR (only in MC mode though) connections. Downside is you cannot change the loading, but does have a mono function and even demag. Pretty rare in USA though...I run every input from a SUT

Have to say that Moonriver 505 has me really intrigued

My table grounds go to the pre-amp, and the phono grounds (SME cables provide both separately) go to the phono stage. Only one table ground from each table is connected to the pre-amp, to avoid ground loops.

Thank you @equinoxdesignlab moonriver classic look is timeless for sure. Rhea functionality look promising. Have you used that phono? Their upgrade revisions are bound full for sure.