Phono preamp with multiple inputs?? Suggestions please!!

Hi all!

I have 2 tables one is a suspended design and I have 3 tonearms… currently on the market for one with multiple inputs. One of my arms contains a mono cartridge, hence need a mono switch. I like to have one box solution. Would love to control adjustments on the fly but definitely not necessary. I just want that option if possible..

Possibilities are;

Mofi master phono

lab 12 Melto 2 

moonriver 505  

Any other suggestions or recommendations you are currently using?

Appreciate and suggestions!! Happy Spinning and have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

128x128shinemaster

I have a Musical Fidelity NuVista Vinyl which can take up to five inputs, each configured either as MM or MC, with lots of loading options for resistance and capacitance, and remembers all the settings during power off.

The funny thing is that I ended up going back to my previous phono stage, using it set to MM, so I could use an SUT I had lying around. I use good quality switch boxes to select the three MC/one low output MI to go into the SUT, and then to select the SUT output or a pair of high output MIs to go into the phono stage. All interconnects are very short (1ft) and while it sounds like a nightmare of unnecessary connections, it works very well.

You don’t need a mono switch for a mono cartridge - the cartridge has taken care of that for you! So you could simply use a switch box if you just want to use two stereo and one mono cartridge. Something like this.

Appreciate the response @lewm

@dogberry I used one created some noise for me. I can definitely give that one a try. Where do you attach your ground? 

Perhaps an Aesthetix Rhea?

I have a Phasemation EA-350 which has 3 inputs, two of which you can utilize XLR (only in MC mode though) connections. Downside is you cannot change the loading, but does have a mono function and even demag. Pretty rare in USA though...I run every input from a SUT

Have to say that Moonriver 505 has me really intrigued

My table grounds go to the pre-amp, and the phono grounds (SME cables provide both separately) go to the phono stage. Only one table ground from each table is connected to the pre-amp, to avoid ground loops.