Personal speaker evolution

OK, so here is a thread I haven't ever seen here: What speakers have you owned? starting with the earliest, price paid, new/used, and perhaps the models that really impressed you (for the price) in CAPS.

Rat Shack Something or others, $120, new
Fisher Something or others, $280, new
ADS L710's, $550, new
Snell A2i's, $1100, used
BEVERIDGE SYSTEM 3'S, $1000, used
Martin Logan CLS, $1400, used
MARTIN LOGAN SL3'S, $2300, used
pmwoodward
JBL 4311 Monitors - loved them, until they were stolen :(

Polks - don't remember model, but didn't have enough power to get the best from them

Paradigm Control Monitors - good...until I blew one of them

Paradigm Eclipse - good too, but I always wanted Magnepans

Magnepan 1.6QR's - I love these, especially with lots of power and after treaking the crossovers
I have evolved a couple times since I last posted. From the Thiel 2.3 I went to the Vonschweikert VR2 (1 yr.) and then the Vonschweikert VR4JR. I think I am done evovling for a while. I can't afford to anymore. I love these jr's though!
My first decent rig was a magnavox rack 3 way 12 towers whole stereo $500
Bose bookself 8's used $20
Interaudio by Bose 10 towers used $40
Bose 10's used $35
Pioneer cs-G301WA2 used $40 I still use these thet are my favs
Jenson 15's used $30
Fisher 15's used $30
pioneer cs 10's used $30
Cerwin Vega sub150 new clearence $250
Cerwin Vega D5's used $30
anyone help me out with some specs on the D5's? 3 way 12's
First; medium sized Mission bookshelves, 727 or 737, or some such. About $400 Cdn 20 years ago. (about 1.32 Cdn = 1Usd now - not sure about the going rate back then)
Next, a couple different pairs of Bostons in succession; a floorstander, then a standmounter.

About 15 years ago, TOTEM STTAFs, new, around $1500 Cdn. Still have these and still enjoy the sound very much in my secondary system.

Had Monitor GR10s and Silver 9i 's in succession.

Not much over a year ago, JMLAB ELECTRA 906s - I liked these a lot - so much so that they made me wonder how much better the JMLAB 927 BEs would sound. Now I have the 927s home and I'm finding out. Wonderful so far, getting better.
Wharfedale W45's were my first (guess about $100 in 1972)
- still have them but gutted the cabinets and rebuilt
with with new Audax drivers/crossover
Infinity Monitor IIa's ($500 or so in 1975)
- I still have them - they are all original and
immaculate (surrounds replaced)
Totem Sttaf's ($1500 in 2003)

That's the evolution of my main system. I've recently added a home theater, and a couple of other room systems. The most notable speakers in these systems are:
Paradigm 7seII
Paradigm 7seIII
Parasound CRS220
Infinity Entra One
Another set of home built - using Vifa drivers.
Radio Shack Minimus 7's