Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
Late 80s: Tecnics class AA integrated, good loud amp for college
90s - 00s: Yamaha recievers, Arcam integrated and a Linn Classik that I still have in my bedroom
Late 00s: Tried the Dared 6 channel tube hybrid, wish it had a bigger footprint with better speaker wire connections and more inputs
Present: Audio Refinement Multi5 with a Pre5, which sounds great and beat out a Rogue Cronus Magnum that I had for a month and returned.

I might try consolidating down to the Audio Refinement Complete Alpha integrated since I am only 2 channel. How much punch, soundstage, etc would I lose doing this? Or anyone have an AR Multi2 or 3 in black that wants to trade?
My first love some thirty years ago, a Pioneer SX-525 receiver, held in my lap all the ninety mile way home. A Yamaha CR 1040 receiver. NAD then Carver Cube with the later addition of Carver TFM 15 amp. Acurus, my first "high end" the ACT Five. Which lead to my first tube integrated amp the SQ-88 by Quest for Sound. Tubes are indeed sweet. My best so far and dream come true, a McIntosh MA 6600. And just because a Marantz PM 8004. All have been a true joy. I love this stuff.
Well, I'm discovering this forum a little late but here is my "amp evolution":

1987: NAD 7220PE Receiver(my first component system which also consisted of a Dual 505-2 turntable and Boston Acoustics A40 speakers)

1999: NAD C740 Receiver. Bump up in power and sound quality. At this point also had NAD 502 CD Player and 614 Dual cassette deck)

2012: Rega Brio-R. By far the best bump-up in sound quality. Much more depth, detail and clarity with the Rega. But note this is also coupled with a prior upgrade to the Rega Apollo CD player and Rega P2 turntable (bias-2 cartridge). The Brio-R is bringing alive all of the detail that my P2 and Apollo is capturing.
really digging mcintosh. been through a couple of systems for my studio and by far the sound is consistently clean at the loudest output. cant complain with that when youre in the rock business.
1. Kenwood Receiver (early 90s)
2. Magnum (British made audio company that is now out of business)
3. Pioneer Elite Receiver
4. NAD Stereo Power Amp
5. Jeff Rowland mono amps
6. McIntosh 5100 Integrated
7. McIntosh 2105
8. Jolida 502P (Tube)
9. Jolida 1000P (Tube)
10. Bob Carver Cherry 180M Tube Monoblocks
Of course I am sure I forgot some.