Perlisten S5t

Hello,
For those who have had the opportunity to hear and or own the S5t I am very interested in your impressions/opinions. 
Thank you.

Ag insider logo xs@2xletitbe1306

Showing 3 responses by rsf507

I've heard the S7t's at the last 2 Axpona exhibits and while very impressive they seemed not able to play that delicate when asked to. I also was interested in the smaller S5t and was told by the representative the sound was very close but the S5t didn't go as low. Again a very forceful sound but in the end didn't think I would enjoy. Just another point of view.

@steve59 you know I think you are right. At Axpona I kept going back to listen to the S7t speakers and while the bass was quick, tight and controlled there just wasn't something right about all images. I even commented to the guy running the room about different images either being larger than normal or others seemingly to small. He just nodded like ok! 

I met the guys at Axpona in the Perlisten room. Told me the same thing about very easy to setup, doesn't require much work. I can say they were very knowledgeable about the product and took requests for any music to be played.