Perlisten S5t

Hello,
For those who have had the opportunity to hear and or own the S5t I am very interested in your impressions/opinions. 
Thank you.

Ag insider logo xs@2xletitbe1306

Showing 3 responses by deep_333

14 k a pair, for speakers made in China, seems like a lot of dough. Saw a few reviews out there. You’ll figure it out.

I would never purposely buy anything from China unless I was planning fire insurance fraud. 14K?....cKaZy

@baylinor , @tonydennison , Last i heard, you are typing on your phone or PC made in China. Throw them away and let your fingers type in thin air or just scream loud enough and we might just hear you across the continent.

They do require some work with placement, and interaction with room, acoustics, but once they are placed properly, they are very good.

@thyname , I met the Perlisten guys at Axpona. They seemed to indicate that these speakers were designed to be some of the most forgiving speakers w.r.t placement/room deficiencies in comparison to all the competitor offerings.

So let me get this straight: you acquired them, as in bought, but did not know they were made in China? Then after you had them in your home for a while, you learned they were made in China, so you returned them because you wanted USA. Then you got Focal, which I assume you know are made in France. LOL!!!

He wanted ’all USA’ like a true patriot, but, then, he settled for ’all France’ because it was still white white cream pie white. His patriotism extended all the way to France right across the Atlantic somehow!!! (It was China that he couldn’t do). It tends to be the typical story of all the lousy wrinkled old bigots on forums such as these...