Perfect Vinyl Forever

I have quite a few LPs that I would like to clean better than with my manual technique.  It is not cost effective for me to buy an Ultrasonic device.  Any experience that can be shared with the mail in service, "PERFECT VINYL FOREVER"?

128x128jw944ts

Showing 2 responses by mahler123

I don’t know the service.  I live in Chicago and found a local dealer with an ultrasonic cleaner who charges less than half of what the service the OP is asking about.  I hope that gives him some perspective 

@jw944ts 

I may know someone that has used the service.  I was killing time yesterday in a lp store in Oak Park, Il, and ran into a former colleague doing the same that I hadn’t seen in years.  Turns out he is a vinylphiliac and we got around to discussing record cleaning.  He mentioned that he found a service “outside of Milwaukee “ but he couldn’t remember the name.  He has a child who has moved there and so he does his drop offs and pick ups around his visits to his grandkids, so no mailing in lps for him.  He likes the results.  Not sure if this is the company that you are inquiring about, but PFF is located in Wauwatosa, a Milwaukee suburb