PD-Creative

anyone tried the PD-Creative(Polish) linear power supply mod to the Bluesound Node 2i?
128x128jw944ts

Showing 12 responses by jw944ts

I mostly agree, having experienced this and learning how audio signal amplification works.....HOWEVER, as I use my Node 2i ONLY as a streamer, I wonder how it would make a difference.  No doubt the noise generated by a new power supply would be significantly lessoned, but does this end up mattering in a digital streamer?

@wlutke , dont be silly...your comments are interesting; now, if my interface ever arrives, I will share my thoughts....UPS seems to be stuck in Germany for 10 days......frustrating!
though I have not had the inclination or opportunity to compare to very expensive streamers and DACS, I have found that upgrading the 2i with the PD-Creative and Sbooster, combined with the affordable Benchmark DAC 3B to be an affordable and pleasing digital front end...I stream Qobuz.

Most here are opinionated.  I think few have ever evaluated all the variables. Most will agree everything matters, to varying degrees, of course. I never compared power supplies, so I can only say that I have been pleased w my setup.  Certainly a good band for the buck….

@jetter, I am not sure why you are addressing me directly; I have the SBooster....