Pat Metheny Group Fans....Speaking of Now on DVD

I just received the new Pat Metheny Group DVD "Speaking of Now". The recording is great and in DTS. Great performance that shows the band in peak form during their recent concert tour. The performance was recorded in Tokyo.

I caught the show in Houston and it was great, just like this DVD.
128x128gerryn
Of the many times I have seen these folks play, I am reminded of a show in the mid-80's in Grand Rapids MI. The audience was quite subued, and then they played First Circle about half way into the show. The crowd was dead silent for a few moments at the end of the song, and then suddenly burst into an extended mid-show standing ovation.
Pat Metheny is a musician in it's truest sense. If you don't have any, which I doubt, you should check out some of his older cd's. I was introduced to Pat metheny by an older brother about 10 years ago and since then, it's become some of my favorite music. I'm hoping to catch a show before I can't anymore. I have the 'Speaking of Now' cd and it's great, I know. I'll agree with Marakanetz and say that I'd rather catch the show too! Thanks for the update.
I saw the show in Houston. Just thought that it was great being able to see it again on DVD and in DTS.
I've seen the Pat Metheny Group in concert twice. I'm a real fan. Has anyone checked out the Japanese 24K releases? All the ECMs were reissued. I bought 5 before they went OOP. Should have bought them all.