Pass labs X-350 Love it or hate it

I want to know if anybody loves the x-350 power amp, I only read about people who love the newer models, Im kinda sick of hearing that, I have had my X 350 about 4 months now, I think it is as good if not better then anything out there today, I am using it with a wadia 850 direct into my martin logan monolith iii speakers, I am using nordost quattro fil i.c and transparent speaker wires with custom nordost spm for connection to crossover, what do you think.I have heard krell, I thought it too bright, I liked AR vt-200, sounded just like my pass.
null1
I agree with Onemug, heck... I own a couple of those bright Krells you do not like...I'll never fret or sell them because you don't like them though.

Audiophile opinions are all over the map in many regards...very funny sometimes, kind of a monkey see...monkey do type of thing that almost never favors last years component.

Dave
Thank you all. Like Dave said, Audiophiles taste are all over the map, what one person likes, somebody else may not, the main thing is to enjoy the music and some good conversation.I love all you guys!!!!!Cheers
Hi ! guys . i used a ML 23.5 & a Joule Electra 100 MK 3 to
drive a pair Focal JM lab Diva Utopia ,Esoteric player . it
sound pretty good to me right now .And i really want to get
one X-350 to replace my ML 23.5 , i don' t know how this match will turn it out , sound good or bad ? Gentlemen's got any idea . give me some input please ! thank you
Has anybody ever compared a Symphonic Line to a Pass Labs ?
Should be a great shoot out between the creation of two geniuses.
There is so much good quality out there. Ancient and new. It is impossible to have heard everything, even less in different configurations. So people have a tendancy to prefer.....what they own. And they visit forums and read reviews in order to find info to reinforce their preferences.

With a Pass X-350, you are above 95% of audiophiles who will never reach that level. But those 95% will comment your gear.

Is a Ferrari better than an Aston Martin ? Is a Ferrari GTO better than a Testorossa ? Hey, you own a Ferrari ! Just be happy and enjoy it !