Pass INT-250 for B&W 800's

Greetings,

I am looking for insight as to whether the Pass Int-250 can adequately power a pair of 802D3's? I do prefer a more relaxed and warm sound. Additionally, I do enjoy some robust bass. I have been looking also at the McIntosh products (611 monoblock or new Ma12000 integrated). Any insight would be greatly appreciated! 
128x128jeffreyw
Yes, the Pass will push them, and push them well.

I wouldn't give it a second thought.  That new MA12000 does look pretty killer though!

Fwiw, I never found my 802d3 to be very strong in bass, despite trying many different high end electronics. 
I drive Focal Maestro Utopia towers off a set of X260.8 Pass Labs monos. There is plenty of power and the sound is holographic, prestine and has plenty of authority. 

I would think the Int250 would have all the power you need. Worst case, Pass amps hold there value very well, especially if you buy used.
jeffreyw-There are some folks around here that have alarm bells (just like a firehouse) that go off, every time there is a thread about Nelson Pass. I think Nelson must have stole their girlfriend in high school, either that or they have something to sell. Your B&W’s will sound wonderful with a INT-250.
A Pass INT 250 won’t even blink with those. You will be most pleased provided you like the overall sonic integration of the two. IMO those two will play nicely.