Paradigm Persona B vs 3F vs other competitors - any experience?

Hello all, 

I am Robert, 50 and would like to ask for any experience of the forum members concerning Paradigm Persona speakers. 
Was wondering if anybody has heard both, the „3F“ and the „B“ in comparison in a room 350-400 sqft?

I had lend the 3F and to me they were simply amazing. Unfortunately my wife does not like floorstanding speakers in the living room, that is why I was thinking about getting the Persona B. Unfortunately no dealer has the Persona B for a demo.

How do they compare sonically to the 3F - non fatiguing, richness, voices, foundation, bass etc.?

Does anybody recommend stand mount speakers from other brands performing similar to the Paradigm Persona  B, especially lovely vocals, great resolution, still rich sounding and non fatigueing?

Thank you all for feedback.

Best
Robert
128x128robchrou
The source that convinced me the personas were the real deal was the Pathos logos mk2. I’d heard them with the anthem str integrated and separates but the pathos just warmed up the mids the way I like em. 
Persona = Bright very Revealing = Bright, not ear bleed as some have some have said but absolutely Bright.
Course I'm running the STR Int and for the money love it and does everything I want as well as ARC.  ARC def helps integrate the bass into the system that even some meticulous time with a sound meter and test time can't achieve.  Hard to beat a PC and Sound being processed without much ado.
I do agree there is hardly a difference between floor standers and book shelves on a stand, lost floor space is still lost, course the 9H's could be a different subject.
I'm still playing with my 3Fs, some room treatment and moving the speakers, in my case a very slight toe in has helped tame the beast, but coming off a silk domed tweeter speaker these metal tweeters and midrange are truly more in your face.
In my case my better and more patient other half loves the look of these guys, perhaps their saving salvation.  Otherwise I might be looking at SF's  taking their place.
But alas it's a hobby and like all hobbies requires some effort to appreciate what satisfaction comes from said hobby.