Paradigm 3f vs 120h

Hi all,

I've got a pair of prestige 75f which I love but looking for a speaker that fills my 18x22 foot room a bit more. I'm considering the persona 3f but am intrigued by the new founder 120h, which is about the same price.  Has anyone compared the two?

average_joe

Showing 3 responses by mdhowes

@perryleros . Did you get your F100s? The following was posted to a YouTube channel this morning (Reviewing the 120Hs) I too come from a Klipsch background and am looking for something comparable but a little less fatiguing. Please update with your findings. "Perilously close to pulling the pin on these beauties. I have a rather huge open spaced area to fill and although the Founder 100 is much better suited to my budget, I cant help to think the Class powered 120H model might have to be the one I go with. My room is approximately 20 by 36 feet by 16 feet high as it is a room that opens up to a loft above. I am (for the moment) Powering my existing speakers with a Bryston 4b and also have at my disposal 2 Hypex Ncore500 Monoblock amps if needed in a bi amping 2 channel configuration. At some point I may opt to change or add some Mcintosh tube gear (MA 352 is on the short list). I have also considered Monitor audio Silver 500 7Gs as well as Polk Audio R700 and Revel F208s with the latter probably being a better option for my Bigger space. What are your thoughts on my speaker considerations? Auditioning all of these probably isn't a real option here on Vancouver Island. Cheers"

@perryleros . Thanks. Do you think the Founder 120H with its room correction and some EQ for the highs may help?

@perryleros Thanks again. Have scheduled an audition for later in the week . Might try some Focal Kata 2s while I am there. Cheers