Package sent to wrong address

I recently was selling 2 of the same Krell equalizers. The first one sold about 3 weeks ago and the second one was sold about a week later. Fast forward to Thursday night. I received a call from the buyer of the second purchaser saying that he never received the shipment yet and asked if I had the tracking number. I was very surprised and found the receipt and asked him if he was from Washington as the receipt said. He said no he was in NJ were I live. That shipment should have been there in 2 days. I was now extremely confused. I now looked up the shipping on his purchase and sure enough it said his name but his address was showing Washington. I then looked up the information from the first buyer and the address was the same as the second buyer. I texted a pic of both purchases from him and the first buyer and told him AG had the wrong address down for your shipping address. I explained to him that his address was the same address as the first purchaser. He also went to look it up on AG and sure enough they had the wrong shipping address for him as the same as the first purchaser. Now he then checked his account page and it had his NJ address but his shipping address was showing Washington. Same as the first buyer. I then immediately called up the first buyer and explained the situation and he denied ever getting the second shipment. Now the tracking was showing that it was delivered to him on 2/6 and left at his front door. And no I didn’t get a signature required but if there was one time I should’ve was then. He was a Chinese guy and did sound very nervous and it did sound like he was lying to me. We both wrote emails to AG and they are looking into this very odd situation. I truly believe that it was not my or the second purchasers fault in this transaction / shipping. Also both purchase invoices are not the same numbers. They were 2 different listings, 2 different listings purchasers / I also paid 2 different selling fees when they sold. Now the first purchaser has a second unit for free. I am very upset over this as my record / buyer and seller are perfect. I also feel very bad for the second person and hate that the first purchaser is lying about not getting it. If he was honest we would ship it back to me as I would of paid shipping. Once again AG is saying it’s very ODD and looking into the this. Will keep posted.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman

Hope this works out. Seller sends to buyer number two's PayPal address of record as required by PayPal. That address being the same as buyer number one.... that is so bizarre. I would wait until PayPal and AG provide input and finish looking into the situation before proceeding with any actions. 

Assuming the buyer didn’t enter the wrong address, which seems a good assumption, pretty clear he’s entitled to a refund from seller. Ultimately, this seems to be AG’s fault, but in all fairness, and I also think in law, that should be worked out between seller and AG, 

as the facts are explained, buyer had a right to delivery of the goods, and is the only party of the three involved that could have done nothing to make sure this didn’t happen. Not saying the seller is ultimately the one who should bear the loss, but between seller and buyer the buyer is entitled to a refund leaving seller with a claim against AG   at least that’s what my 40 years of practicing law tells me

This gets more and more confusing as I read it. So the latest response from the OP is now that somehow the second buyers PAYPAL verified address posted on the second buyers paypal account is actually the Washington address of the first buyer ? ? ? ? 

Not possible imo. I was starting to think it was possible that Agon somehow had the mistakenly given buyer number two buyer number one's address- but its just not possible nor plausible that Paypal has an incorrect address listed and verified for buyer number two that out of 200 mm accounts just happens to be buyer number one's. Sorry. So the most likely scenario os that somehow when the OP printed the shipping label for buyer number two he accidentally reprinted the shipping label for buyer number one. Some variation on this is most likely what really happened imo. 

@speedthrills I wish it was that simple. First of all I don’t have a printer to print out shipping labels.I write them out and double and triple check to make sure I wrote it correctly. Second. It was the same exact address from the first seller with the second sellers name. 3rd. I took pics of both invoices from AG and PayPal and emailed and texted to AG and the second buyer. Also as I had mentioned the second buyer also saw on his shipping info that he had  the same Washington address as the first buyer. Apparently u don’t  read throughly. 

Well, I'm stumped. It makes no sense at all. I was starting to believe Agon could have buyer number one's address embedded onto buyer number 2's info- but not Paypal. So you've contacted Paypal, opened a case with them, sent them screen shots to prove that they've incorrectly put buyer number one's shipping info as the verified address of buyer number two- and explained that you somehow found these two totally unrelated buyers and sold them the same piece of equipment and shipped it out twice to buyer number one? Didn't you see that the second address was the same as the first btw when you were handwriting the shipping labels? None of this makes any sense at all, none. Something's missing in the connecting of the dots. Best of luck with it all.