Otl's with AvantGarde Duos?

I am driving my Duos with Wavelength's Venus. Not entirely satisfied ( to lean?) i am considering going for more power (15-30watts). Would like to have some feedback with OTLs & the AvantGarde.
wham1000
I don't doubt what you are saying: One of the more brilliant concepts seen in amplifiers in the last 20 years or so and he has it mislabeled :)
I HAVE BEEN USING ATMASPHERE M-60'S WITH DUO 2.0'S FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS. i DON'T SPEND MUCH TIME ON THE NET SO YOU'RE POST CAME TO MY ATTENTION TODAY WHILE SCANNING THE NEW OTL THREAD ON THE ASYLUM. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHARE MY INSIGHTS WITH YOU AND THEY ARE MANIFOLD. DUE TO THE TIME THAT HAS ELAPSED SINCE YOUR POST, THIS SUBJECT MAY NO LONGER BE ON THE FRONT BURNER SO E-MAIL ME IF IT IS AND I WILL SHARE MY CONCLUSIONS WITH YOU.
Alan,

Could you share your experience of the Atmasphere M-60's with your Duo's at a high level: great, good, not so good.  Thanks.
Well, Wyshak, it's 15 years down the road since my last post on this thread and I'm still listening to the Duos through the M60s. That should tell you something. The combo is excellent IMHO and I've had zero issues in that time (other than a few replaced tubes).
Alan,

Thanks for your response; glad to hear you're still enjoying your system.  I was wondering if you think you need the 60 Watts from the M-60, or if 30 Watts out of an Atmasphere S-30 give the same performance?  Any thoughts on how hard you're pushing the amp?