Ortofon MC A90 cartridge

I have had this cartridge for just over a month now and WOW.

The A90 IMO is as pure a cartridge that I have ever heard.

If you like your system you will absolutely luv this cartridge.

Thanks Mike L for giving me the tip - revealing and musical- absolutely. ruthless - never

Anyone else got one?

cheers
downunder
have some estimated 10 hours on my A90, set at 100 Ohms with 2,15 VTF.
it is an amazing cart really, Airline & A90 is a dream combo.
i'm buying a second example. just in case.
Last weekend several friends from Houston were up and said that they had their Ortofon A-90s set a 2.01 grams. I tried it and actually set it at 2.02 grams. I did have to raise the VTA up to compensate, of course. Overall, I am most happy with the improvements ignoring Ortofon's recommendations. All of us have straight line tracking arms. They have Rockports, and I have the Bergman.
Has anyone paired the A90 with an SME V (I'll also be using a Tom Evans "The Groove+)??? Thoughts on this? Thanks...!!
..sounds like there is a lot of interest in the A90. I'm sure in a few months, other manufacturers will build cartridges using the A90 techniques. It drives one nuts trying to stay at the cutting edge....
I think trying to "stay at the cutting edge" is now, more than ever, unproductive. Change happens in this industry much faster than it used to, and the incremental changes are just that--incremental. The word "value" has to come into the decision-making process at some point, I think, and chasing the latest, most popular cartridge cannot be defined as a value.

For example, at RMAF last week, I, as many here on Audiogon did, got a chance to listen to the A90 in the same system and on the same turntable as the new Allnic Puritas cartridge (in Steve Dobbins' room). For me, I really preferred the Allnic, which was sort of surprising based on all the rave reviews of the A90. I have a feeling the new Allnic will be getting a lot of buzz over the next year as the A90 did last year. Such is condition we find ourselves in! What will 2011 bring in cartridges? Who knows, but I think just choosing one and having the discipline to tell yourself you bought it because you truly enjoyed it should be enough. Such discipline will save money and heartache, but it will be tough!