Oppo BDP 95 vs BDP 105...

I own a Oppo BDP 95 and was curious if it is worth the money to upgrade to the 105. Has anyone compared the two and can anyone explain the qualities and characteristics of the 105. Thx in advance.
128x128bacardi

Showing 4 responses by shakedown

I am very happy with my 105...It was an upgrade for me from the BDP 93...The additional headphone amp is nice too and work well with my sennhieser HD600s.
Bacardi...As mentioned earlier...I upgraded from the 93 to the 105...and its like night and day in my setup...Either throwing some tubes its way or a solid state ande even my headphones are now an enjoyable treat as well...Very happy hear...
Bacardi:

I use my 105 for all of the above...But mostly for music (85%) and come out the dedicated 2 channel. I also use the HDMI to my SS Processor and TV, this way the wife just has to turn on one unit to get TV, Movies, or music through Satelite XM or DirectTV stations to my B&W towers/ Martin loga Motion 4s and some Mirage Nanosats that are placed in the adjoining kitchen. My direct two channel runs to my Modwright SWL 9.0 to B&K Amp or my Coda CSi Integrated amp feeding my Tyler Acoustic Woodmere II's
I am happy with the representation of the music. I have an ecclectic genre range of music that I listen to from classical to jazz to rock n reggae. I find the Oppo 105 works well for me with the rest of my components and appears to be harmonious to my ears.