Opinions on Revel Performa F32?

What are your thoughts about F32, and what might be better on that price point? Just keep in mind that I do like Revel's sound in general.
dmitrydr
My guess is the harshness is coming from upstream. The F32 is a fantastically revealing speaker. It has a similar signature to my other speaker the $10k Aerial 7Ts. Both speakers are fleet footed with nuance and have ruler flat responses. Like the Aerials, my F32s are detailed, sweet and dynamic when driven by either VTL or Krell. The two speakers sound remarkably similar.
Yes but still relevant. On a more contemporary note: Just for the halibut I recently picked up an el cheapo pair of slim towers on CL for my little HT setup in the den. I did it for it’s looks and I had no expectations. It’s a brand I never heard before - Fluance - model XL7F. Apparently sold for $499 a pair when new! Canadian designed but like everything else these days built in the PRC. I was shocked and blown away at how good they sounded driven by a lowly NAD C356BEE. I must say they gave my 10 to 20 times more expensive Revels and Aerials a major run for their money. They also sounded more musically natural than just about every speaker in my prized collection of classic vintages (AR3A, original Advent, Dynaco A25, Mission 770, Ohm Walsh, KLH 6). These Fluances easily compete with speakers 3 to 5 times their price IMO. Unfortunately these things have been discontinued after an 8 yr run and I’m not sure if the new ones (XL8F) are as good, but if I ever see another set advertised I will surely snatch them up.
Ok I'll play, I had the f52 for a while and replaced them with a pair of salon1's and I was disappointed that there was no appreciable difference with the $16k flagship speakers and tbh I liked the intimate soundstage of the performa2 better than the bigger open set 'live' type stage of the ultima's. I later upgraded the components and the salons mids opened up so much I thought if I'd had the same components with the f52 I might not had ever considered upgrading.