OKAY...your 10 or so favorite recordings please

This is the reason we buy nice audio equipment isn't it? Please list your favorite recordings from the past to present (the ones you play often) and tell us what it is about it them that pleases you. (emotion, foot tapping groove whatever) This should be good for those who may not have so deep a library and want to expand it. Thanks in advance.
tic
weird....scotty, i'm playing steely dan gaucho right now as i'm reading your post. one of those i have not listened to in a long while. and rosstaman...a couple of yours are some of my goodies too. thanks celtic for reminding me of renbourn. I'll try and check out some of those new to me. I'll be back later to post my own list.
Oops - The Sarah mentioned in my post is Sarah Mclachlin. Forgot the put her last name in there.
my faves are jeff beck "blow by blow"(great production by george martin) traffic "on the road"(jammin at it's best) michael hedges "watching my life go by"(powerful acoustic guitar) the edgar winter group "they only come out at night"(free wheelin rock-brings back teenage memories) pink floyd "meddle" (what are these guys drinking?) jimi hendrix "band of gypsys" (three piece masterpiece) john scofield "a go go"(cool colaboration with mm&w) joe henderson "so near, so far" (cool colaboration with john scofield) sonus chanterai "music if medieval france" (musicians appear to be sitting in front of me)peter kater & r carlos nakai "migration" (lullaby me to sleep) renaissance masterpieces on naxos (choral beauty) but the list could go on and on. thanks all for your input.
Tin Hat Trio-Helium-Very strange but beautiful music that is recorderd quite well, even though it's in the Jazz section it's not the type of Jazz that most Jazz lovers would like. Very different. Love the last track with Tom Waits

Tin Hat Trio-Rodeo Eroded-More beautiful, strange music that is also recorded quite well. This time there is more than just the three of them, and the track with Willie on it is especially beautiful.

Cassandra Wilson-Blue Moon Daughter-Beautiful singing from a beautiful woman.

Various-The Sound of Three Blind Mice-Love all of the tracks, but I am especially fond of the Tsyuyoshi Yamamoto ones. Good music that was recorded well.

David Bowie-anything-Put on any David Bowie lp or cd and I'm lovin' it.

Harry Connick Jr.-To See You-Great vocals as usual for Harry, and the band was very well recorded, lush but also very clear.

Eric Clapton-Unplugged-Great music that sounds really good, especially for a mass market recording.

Clifford Jordan-Live At Ethell's-Absolutely beautiful recording of great music, you have to hear that sax on a system that can do it justice.

Steve Greene Trio-Acoustic Living-Got this cd free and it sounds great with over 20 songs to boot!

Portishead-Portishead-Don't know if you'd call this trip hop or whatever, but I love it, I have three different pressings of the album and they're all great.

Marilyn Manson-AntiChrist Superstar-Call me weird, but I think this is a great album. NO I'm not a devil worshipper or anything like that, I just like the music.

And a few more that I can't recall the title or artist of right now.