OK, so I have to ask. Is this real, or is this a joke?

This is plastered several times on the Audiogon home page: "High Fidelity Cables NPS-1260 3D Enhancer 1.5ml" for $349. Am I late to the April fool’s party?   How much for a gallon?
shtinkydog
Post removed 
Actually the analogy works for everyone unless you are truly suicidal. To link physical danger with financial danger is perfectly appropriate as they are both related to survival. It is only that one is not near as dangerous as the other. I used it to drive the point home. This is a typical example of humans using lay instinct to their financial advantage. It is rampant in the audiophile world and highly dishonest. 

The gold contacts that the vast majority of us use on low level and even high level devices have conductivity vastly superior to what we actually need. Thinking you can make a system sound better spreading anything on connectors is a great example of faulty thinking that at first glance seems to make sense. I bought some stuff in a syringe back in the early 80's. I do not remember the name but it was definitely an oil. Eventually I got down to AB testing it and it did absolutely nothing that I could reliably hear. Further examination of the subject reveled why.  
The thing is, I have applied the nps to my system and you obviously haven't done that. This site would be a lot more informative if I didn't have to wade through commentary by people who criticize products they haven't tried. 

When someone says the tried something and it didn't improve the sound, that is useful to me. When someone says "Don't bother trying it, it couldn't possibly help," that isn't. 

The interesting thing about these threads is how they basically don’t change. Some tweaky product comes out that is promoted by some as a total game-changer while others view it as just another get rich quick scheme. I am not judging what people hear or don’t hear in their systems or how they spend their money, but I have become skeptical of these tweaks primarily because none of them I have tried over the many years have made improvements in the sound of my system even remotely proportional to the hype. New amps, new speakers, dual subs, better equipment support, room treatment, and even damped springs under my speakers have all made audible improvements to my system, but the tweaky stuff I have tried over the years, including various contact pastes, “audiophile” fuses, small usb boxes, switches, electromatic stabilizers, quantum enhancers, magnets, carbon damping, and more have mostly been barely audible. Very little of this stuff stands the test of time.

Through magnetic conduction, NPS-1260 works on a micro-level to bind the electrons in your connectors, improve their transfer of energy, and direct the current more fluidly

I have no idea if it improves the sound, but this marketing statement is pure bull crap. 

"magnetic conduction" is BS
"bind the electrons in your connectors" is BS
"direct the current more fluidly" is BS

current is not the flow of electrons and there is no such thing as magnetic conduction

if everything they say is BS it doesn't mean it doesn't do something, but it doesn't do what they say  because they are just making stuff up.