Ohm Walsh Talls and amplification

Ok, I am perplexed and I would appreciate any feedback you can give me. I am interested in getting a pair of Ohm Tall speakers. Initially (based off from Steve Guttenberg's and Zeos' reviews) i assumed that the 2000s were the ones for me. I don't see where Zeos' or Steve's rooms are any bigger than mine but, I measure the square footage of my room last night and it's only 353 square feet! Zeos himself even said that the 1000s were the correct size for his room, but he just wanted to go bigger. So, my first question is: Can you use a bigger Ohm Tall than what your room requires (as Zeos does)? Also, these speakers seem to love power. Steve drove his with a Mytek amp and a big Pass Labs amp. I cannot afford  Pass Labs and, the Mytek...well, I *could* maybe swing that but, Zeos uses a pair of Crown amps that are not made for audio but for DJs and live entertainers, etc. Obviously, he's very happy with the results. I finally did call John Strohbeen and he confirmed that the Talls love power... he suggested Mytek, Peachtree, certain NAD models, and Emotiva as affordable amps that have good results. I then asked him about Zeos using the Crown amps and he said, "Yeah, that's another way to go that's very affordable." I asked him if the sound was good and he said, "Yeah, it sounds good. In fact, we used something like Crown that here in our factory for quite a while." So, my second question is: what success have you had in the way of amplification with your Ohm Talls? 
128x128redstarwraith
@redstarwraith... I think the warranty is 10 years. Life expectancy of the caps he uses is 12 years. But even if it was under warranty, my point was that I am no longer able to maneuver this 64 lb amp easily enough to pack and ship it. So, I am done with it. Too many catastrophic failures for me anyway. I desire reliable gear.

I think it was powerful enough for my 2000s, but I think the 500 watts of my Arion Audio amp is better. My room is in the upper range of the room size for the 2000s. But beyond wattage, the Arion amp sounds better. Cleaner, more neutral and just as dynamic and holographic as the Kismet.
Interesting Bond, glad you found something that fits you better. I have been wondering how the PS Audio Stellar class D amps would fare on the Ohms. I have not heard them, seem to get good comments though, and the price on them is very reasonable as well...
@bondmanp I understand. 
@frazeur1 The PS Audio M700s are definitely on my radar. Seems they come up for sale on Audiogon every now and again too. 
Post removed 
Excellent! Used, the PS Audio and Bel Canto both seem like bargains overall. Even new, neither one is a bad deal by any stretch! Have fun and enjoy the trip!